When sleep eludes you and dawn seems a fair way off, the little things to make next trip better start swirling around.
- Book travel for as late as possible in the day – less frustrating to wait in airports after dark
- Always eat breakfast in little local haunts – avoid hotel buffets and powdered eggs where possible
- Walk more….see things close up this way
- Check out all the free galleries, museums and exhibitions….travel is not cheap, so make the most of local culture….and they are warm on chilly, wet days
- Public transport is great …use it
But you know all this already…….now to research it in practice for Myanmar. Below is inside the Tate Liverpool.