When sleep eludes you and dawn seems a fair way off, the little things to make next trip better start swirling around.
- Book travel for as late as possible in the day – less frustrating to wait in airports after dark
- Always eat breakfast in little local haunts – avoid hotel buffets and powdered eggs where possible
- Walk more….see things close up this way
- Check out all the free galleries, museums and exhibitions….travel is not cheap, so make the most of local culture….and they are warm on chilly, wet days
- Public transport is great …use it
But you know all this already…….now to research it in practice for Myanmar. Below is inside the Tate Liverpool.
You must be logged in to post a comment.